David Megginson writes:
> I've just checked in Jim's latest viewer improvements and I encourage
> everyone to update the main source tree and the base package, then try
>
>   fgfs --aircraft=c172-3d

David,

With the latest changes from cvs, I come up by default and see the
instruments but no instrument panel / background.  The propeller is
spinning off center to the left.  From the left seat, the prop should
be off center to the right I think.  (Or do they fly on the other side
of the victor airways in Canada?) :-)

One problem I saw is that if you pitch up/down the view from the
'inside the cockpit' view and then switch to an external view, the
aircraft model itself is left at the 'view' pitch offset which is
incorrect.

Regards,