> I took six quick shots while twirling the view around 3000ft above the
> default airport (KSFO):
>   http://www.megginson.com/flightsim/cockpit01.png

You can see far too much out of the two rear windows (the slanting ones).
This is partly because the tail of the aircraft should intrude more, and
partly because the slope of the windows encourages dirt accumulation and
atmospheric degradation of the plastic.  Unlike the front one, which has
some incentive to clean it and protect it (and replace it after a while),
the rear ones just get worse and worse.  It isn't too bad at night, but
in broad daylight they have a significant fogging as much as 50% alpha.

To say more, I'll have to wait for the build to finish ...