Sebastian Ude wrote:
> What you generated are neither GLUT bitmap nor GLUT stroke fonts (the
> only place where you usually find *these* fonts is the GLUT sourcecode
> !), but TXF fonts / textured fonts / font textures. These fonts have
> hardly anything to do with *GLUT*.

Clearly I'm ignorant of the history here.  My memory is that Mark
Kilgard wrote this library and distributed it along with glut, from
which it got picked up by plib et. al.  I guess I did (vaguely) know
that glut bitmap fonts were a different animal, but I just assumed
that all of these formats had been rolled into the default glut
distribution.

My apologies.  Call 'em what you want. :)

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA