Michael Basler wrote:
> One ugly solution might be to provide just the rsync.exe, but I don't
> know if this works (it would require the cygwin dll, at least). Plus
> this might cause licensing troubles.

Why not?  I can't speak to whether it works with (only) the cygwin
DLL, but there's nothing wrong IMHO with shipping required binaries in
a binary distribution.  Does the windows binary currently ship a
metakit DLL, or link it statically?  This isn't much different.
Again, rsync is a very small program.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA