Hey there.

My name's Randy Locklair, I'm a student pilot and a long time developer and
I joined the list to find out a couple of things.

First of all I'd like to know what the status is of the MacOS port.  I
mainly use os X lately and I'd like to get involved.  If no one is running
the show I'd be happy to take over.

Also, I read somewhere about you guys being at the .org pavillion at
LinuxWorld.  I don't know who organizes that or if anyone is planning to for
January 2004 in New York, but I'd be happy to organize/help with that too.

Nice to meet you all and hopefully I can get involved soon!  Who ever is
involved with the two above things get in touch with me on this email
address or on the list :)

Randy