Hey guys. I see my email generated a bunch of response.

I am going to get the latest build for OS X and check it out.  I would be
happy to help coordinate testing of new features for it.

As far as LinuxWorld goes, I would love to coordinate or help coordinate it.
I'm just about to move to a new job which is right near Javits which is
nice.  If you guys want me to coordinate just let me know.  I am sure I
could supply some hardware also, I'd even bring my Titanium Powerbook :)

If someone is already organizing, or whomever did it previous years, wants
to get in touch with me, lets talk, Just email me here.

And as far as OS X, I'll get it built and talk to the other OS X developers
and hopefully I can help out!

-Randy

On 8/24/03 1:47 AM, "jj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've always enjoyed the shows, and was sorry that the sfo booth didn't
> happen.  Be looking forward to participating in New York!
>
> jj

"Swiss American Securities Inc. MMS <sasiny.com>" made the following
 annotations on 08/26/03 15:45:41

[ALERT] -- Access Manager:
DISCLAIMER:  This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s)
and access to it by any other person authorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient and an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author IMMEDIATELY, by replying to this e-mail, then delete this message
and all copies from all locations in your system. You should not use, disseminate,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail: to do so may be unlawful.
Swiss American Securities Inc. ("SASI") and its affiliates reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.

***Please note that this message may contain preliminary information regarding
transactions that have been executed for your account and are subject to final
confirmation.