Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Here is another challenge. Put it on the deck of a moving sailboat:
> http://www.a1.nl/~ehofman/fgfs/gallery/sailboat.jpg

Years ago when I lived very close to Bar Harbor (now about an hour away) there
was a premier of a Mel Gibson movie.  This is an extremely rare occurrence by
the way,  and not suprisingly, the movie was nothing spectacular.

What was spectacular in my opion was Elton John's Yacht (power) that was
moored down at the town pier.  It arrived in town a couple of days before the
premier.
The day of the premier not one but two small helicopters flew in and landed on
top of the boat.  I didn't see the boat earlier,  just heard about it,  but I
assume the boat came in with the helos and they went up to Bangor
International to pickup up the host and guests the day of the event.  I
happened to see the birds flying over the harbor from a distance, went down to
investigate and found them strapped onto pads way up top of the boat (very
small pads in fact).

Hehe...so I guess that isn't so far fetched.  Might a be a little tight on
that sailboat though.  How well does that cub hover? :-)

Best,

Jim