Martin Spott wrote:
Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here is another challenge. Put it on the deck of a moving sailboat:
http://www.a1.nl/~ehofman/fgfs/gallery/sailboat.jpg

I must admit that I didn't manage to spot the sailboat. From the
perspective it looks like the boat is cruising in the SF bay,
marginally east of KSFO (concluded from the hill behind the plane and
the bridge in the background). But as I already said: I dind't find the
boat. Did I miss any trick ?

If you got the latest CVS code it shoudl just work.
To get a better detectable moving ship you could replace sailboat.ac with container_carrier.ac in the <ai> section of FlightGear/data/preferences.xml

Erik