Victoria Welch writes:
>   I've been burried here lately and haven't had a chance to try
> someplace else yet, but is there no glideslope on the ils there or
> do I have a problem?  The glide slope indicator never uncages -
> just stays centered (c172, C310).

The glide slope should be working.  Are you sure you have the proper
ILS approach frequency dialed in (i.e. 111.70 for KSFO, 28R), or did
you leave the VOR frequency active (115.70)?

> But the VASI works now :-) :-) :-) so all is not lost except in low
> vis approaches :).

Isn't that why you always bring along a duck and a cat?  The cat
always lands on his feet so you can always figure out which way is
up.  I forget what you use the duck for.  That reminds me, I still
want to try tying two cats together back to back and dropping them to
see what happens.

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org
Minnesota      http://www.flightgear.org/~curt  http://www.flightgear.org