Jim Wilson wrote:
David Megginson said:

I would support a 4-week code freeze before 1.0, however, and I do think it's just about time for a 1.0.

We're close, maybe next release, but I think we need to get the subsystem/initialization thing straightened out first. Fred's fix for the tilemanager last week raised an issue about something that might be missing in the subsystem design.

Maybe it's time to start some sort of to-do list with issues that _have_ to be addressed for a 1.0 release.

I agree we're close to be able to earn the 1.0 version number.

Erik