David Culp wrote:

The property /radios/nav[n]/audio-btn seems to have no effect on whether the nav ident is audible (it's always on). Has this ever worked?

It worked when I set it up? Perhaps there was some property name change that subsequently came along and one instance was missed? The code to play nav audio is in src/Cockpit/navcom.cxx I believe. I don't see anything wrong after a quick glance at the code, but I don't have time this morning to dig in a do a real debugging session. I'd look at the radio instrument (xml) first and make sure it is setting the correct property name under the correct circumstances.

Regards,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d