I think 1590 HP at 3000 would be good numbers for combat emergency power:
3000 rpm is the determining factor.

Rated power is quoted as 1,580 hp at rated altitude of 16,000 ft (Fast
Supercharger gear at 2850 rpm). These would be good numbers for cruise: 360
mph at 50% fuel.

I assume the figures are for the P51 clean, the Spitfire certainly is. The
figures I have for the Spitfire quote T/O weight for the trial, but not the
exact weight at which the figures were obtained.

If you need more accuracy, you would be getting into air intake
temperatures, and exact fuel octane ratings.

If we could get YASim to work with these numbers for the P51D, or the ones
we have already for the Spitfire, that would be a good step forward.

Is there anything I can do to help?

Vivian