Suggestions, suggestions... if the graphic interface can display most of the
static things that can be displayed by a web browser (buttons, fonts, images,
tables, etc), then I think we pretty much covered everything.  As for
animations, the interface should be capable of doing what we can do with XML
now.

One thing that you may want to give more thoughts on is the methods for
rendering the animations in the users' prespective.  This may very well be
different from the actual implementation, but it will give you an idea as to
how to make the life of the users easier.  Here is an example:
For the user, things are "rendered" onto an abstract container first before
they are displayed on an actual object in the scene.  The container acts like
a piece of paper with a rectangle cut out: you may have something very big,
but the containers will only show what is in the rectangle.  In addition,
each container can contain other containers, and the user can define the
position and orientation of these containers relative to their parent
container.  This way, the user can combine many relatively simple animations
into one complex animation.

Regards,
Ampere