On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:24:33 +0200, Erik wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > ..but the idea can be inverted:  Maybe a cvs signature file to flag
> > off stuff you're happy with?  So I just set my script to check for
> > that new flag file, and on its absense, "just do cvs co to last
> > Saturday night"?
>
> In situations like that one is way too busy fixing stuff to bother
> about others. Sorry about that.

..I said "on its absense", the idea is you fix stuff first, then set the
new "Ok, I'm happy" flag.

..but true, another way could be chk whether or not any of you guys
are working on the cvs server to fix stuff like this.

..it has to be automated anyway.  Checking the history section
in the manual.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: