Oliver C. wrote:
> In this case inch Hg is wrong, because it is not an SI-unit.
> Pascal (Pa) is a SI-Unit so that should be used in the base code.
> Conversion from none SI-Unit can still be done in nasal code.

Uh... except that aircraft gauges almost never read in SI units.
The point here isn't one of purity (YASim is already using SI/MKS
internally, FWIW), but one of practical engineering: duplicate
properties are bad if they aren't needed.

The point here wasn't to start a flame war about units, just to
synchronize the existing standards with Vivian, who needs to
actually use the property.  If someone wants to go through and
change all the existing property units to SI only, and then
modify all the aircraft definitions, they have my hearfelt
support.  I ain't gonna.

Andy