I'm glad that you appreciate our work.

Don't miss the video about the making of the MB-339 PAN.
We have slightly modified FlightGear source code to enable
an head tracking sensor for controlling the cockpit view.
The video shows the Capt. Tammaro during the beta-testing of
our "Low-Cost Immersive Flight Simulation" with an Head Mounted Display,

If you like Frecce Tricolori we have also realeased a 3DWeb based project:
http://frecce3d.uniud.it/

Since the MB-339 PAN is an on-going project, we plan to release
an improved version of the aircraft (with smokes?). If anyone
at flightgear.org would like to link our MB-339 PAN project in the "Related
Projects"
section, we would be very happy.

Bye, Augusto.

Visita http://domini.interfree.it, il sito di Interfree dove trovare
soluzioni semplici e complete che soddisfano le tue esigenze in Internet,
ecco due esempi di offerte:

-  Registrazione Dominio: un dominio con 1 MB di spazio disco +  2 caselle
   email a soli 18,59 euro
-  MioDominio: un dominio con 20 MB di spazio disco + 5 caselle email
   a soli 51,13 euro

Vieni a trovarci!

Lo Staff di Interfree