Hi Erik

 Erik Hofman writes

Innis Cunningham wrote:
Hi Guys
Just wondering why if it is possible in the AI to use one
model with one or more liveries why it is not possible
in the main aircraft folder.

Every livery available for AI could be made accessible for normal use (if it isn't already done). It's just that one needs to take into account some (possible) problems when creating a new livery.

I am not sure I understand. As far as I can see with my limited knoweldge
the AI system uses a slightly different way of doing things than the main
aircraft folder.From what I can see of the main aircraft folder each aircraft has its own "set" file and inside the specific aircraft folder I can not see how
you can have different liveries for the one model.If you can could you point
me to a FG aircraft that currently does this.
With reference to problems with new liveries as long as the repainters use the original texture map for the model what problems arrise?.I fully realise that
they can change the size of the texture with remapping which I understand
someone has done with the 737.
There is a Lufthansa texture that is 2048x2048 that has been mapped to the
737.If anyone has used this livery could they make a comment to any change
in frame rate when using this larger texture they may have noticed.Would be
interesred thats all.

Erik

Cheers
Innis