> > I was expecting to read non-zero from /velocities/airspeed-kt
> > during the thunderstorm scenario. When on the ground and facing
> > the wind (15012KT in the "Weather Scenario" dialog, I didn't modify
> > the defaults of the thunderstorm scenario) at approximately 150 degree
> > heading, I still see 0 in the /velocities/airspeed-kt property.
>
> Hmm, metar only updates the weather properties (wind, etc), adjusting
> the (indicated) airspeed based on that is up to the FDM's. Which FDM are
> you talking about?

I see this with the UFO and the default (c172p based on JSB). c172 tested
on the ground, pointed to different direcion (wind on the nose and wind on
the wing), UFO on the ground and 1000AGL, still or flying (when I am
saying still I mean that my ground speed and my airspeed were both zero,
even with the thunderstorm turned on). If it's a bug, then, with the UFO
it is probably not worth fixing, though :-)

Vassilii