Hi Martin,

That quote comes from the credits file in the danube package, written by
Matthew Allen, complete with misspellings and discontinued email addresses.

My interpretation of non-commercial is, not to be sold by a business without
compensation. I don't see FlightGear as commercial, or for profit.

I received free (mostly), and give freely (with same conditions).

As I read the GPL, I am fine with that.

I did add animations to what I downloaded, but I don't think that violates the
original work.

I am not completely sure how to regard shuttle6, as I did more than convert
the mesh to something usable, I did add to it. But I still credit the original
author, but don't expect my name pasted all over my accomplishments.

Does that cover every angle? Did I mis-interpret anything?

Stewart