Hi all,

I just finished a fresh compile of FG and OSG today, then I've found a
bug (which I've been told to be solved in the past): I can pilot not
only one, but two airplanes ;-) it is quite a funny bug, so I took some
snapshots: http://seb.marque.free.fr/fichiers/flightgear/double/

on MP map I'm then referenced once, but all instances of MP in my
console report I'm referenced twice, so are the other pilots:
Chat [pigeond] Welcome to pigeond.net

Chat [pigeond] Welcome to pigeond.net

Chat [pigeond] this is version v0.9.10

Chat [pigeond] this is version v0.9.10

Chat [pigeond] using protocol version v1.1

Chat [pigeond] zakh is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] Aircraft/pa24-250/Models/pa24-250.xml

Chat [pigeond] zakh is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] Aircraft/pa24-250/Models/pa24-250.xml

Chat [pigeond] client 'noMiG21' has left

Chat [pigeond] client 'noMiG21' has left

Chat [pigeond] linus is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] linus is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] linus is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] linus is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] Aircraft/MiG-15/Models/MiG-15bis-model.xml

Chat [pigeond] Aircraft/MiG-15/Models/MiG-15bis-model.xml

Chat [pigeond] linus is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] linus is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] linus is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] linus is now online, using

Chat [pigeond] Aircraft/MiG-15/Models/MiG-15bis-model.xml

Chat [pigeond] Aircraft/MiG-15/Models/MiG-15bis-model.xml

Chat [pigeond] Aircraft/MiG-15/Models/MiG-15bis-model.xml

Chat [pigeond] Aircraft/MiG-15/Models/MiG-15bis-model.xml

BTW, this kind of behaviour could be kept for some circumstances, as it
is quite nice to make some figures with an other aircraft just behind you.

I'm on Linux (Debian sid, NVIDIA 1.0.9631 for GeForce4 420 Go 32MB).

best regards
seb