On June 21, 2007 02:54:26 am Martin Spott wrote:
> So, what's your proposal for a working solution that can be achieved
> with the available resources ? If your comment was meant as a joke,
> then please mark it as such for example by using a smilie,
>
>         Martin.

I simply don't see vehicle simulation as a possible venture.  As an example:

In a vehicle simulation, you need smooth terrain, meaning high resolution
terrain.  In a flight simulation, you want low resolution terrain because you
are seeing so much terrain at a time.  The two requirements go against each
other.

So, I would suggest focusing resources on improving the flight aspect of the
simulator instead.

Ampere