Everyone,

 I'm running 0.9.11pr1, Fedora 4 with a Nvidia video card.

 I'm not sure if this is a Nvidia issue or a FlightGear issue.

 I replace my old Nvidia card a new Nvidia card. I installed the latest driver
from the Nvidia web page NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0.9755-pkg1.run.

 This was the result
http://pics.ww.com/v/coulee182/sky-issue1.jpg.html?g2_GALLERYSID=3207005c77e126dfc394728721bf4ad9
 "sky-issue1."

 I removed that driver and installed the driver I was using with the older
card. NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0.8174-pkg1.run. With the older driver the sky is
rendered properly.
http://pics.ww.com/v/coulee182/sky+issue2.jpg.html?g2_GALLERYSID=3207005c77e126dfc394728721bf4ad9
 "sky issue2."

 Best Regards,