>    I'm not sure if this is a Nvidia issue or a FlightGear issue.

    You might want to refer to this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg10644.html

    The bottom line is, we're not sure if it's FG or nvidia. But it does
happen only in certain versions of the nvidia driver.

    One workaround is to turn on anti-aliasing.

    Maybe we could/should come up with a very basic app that expose the
issue and send that to nvidia.

Pigeon.