Hi!

Bohnert Paul wrote:
> Thanks for rebuilding the Oshkosh tile.

This is not only a rebuild, the data is completely different (and more
accurate) than what we have in the standard scenery.

It also is not only the Oshkosh tile, but it includes 48 tiles around
Oshkosh, some of which are not completely covered by new data, though.

> Also rebuild on the same tile, Appleton, KATW, and Fond du Lac, KFLD.

Should be included already.

I will try to include the railroads and rivers from TIGER as well.

Cheers,
Ralf