> That's simply amazing!  Now people can see what FlightGear is like before
> downloading. :D

    Heh. Perhaps.

    At the moment it is mesa software GL rendering at 16bpp. Seems to be
a limitation with Xvfb glx even if I run it at 24bpp and start FG with
--bpp=24. Though I haven't looked into this close enough yet. Not to
mention that Xvfb (the version I'm using) seems to crash every now and
then, too.

    Anyway, at the moment it seems to mean no shadow, no 3d clouds, etc.
On the other hand I have also seen glitches with some aircraft (Concorde
is one of them iirc)

    Sometime later I will try to use the i945 on my server and see how
it goes. It hasn't been used at all (graphics/3d wise). What a waste :)

Pigeon.