> When looking at it yesterday, I noticed that one aircraft (in Europe
> somewhere perhaps, I didn't recognise it, and I forgot to note the
> Lat/Lon) was sitting on a runway in the map view, but floating above a
> vast ocean in the video view. I guess this means that the video source
> does not have all the scenery loaded. Is this on your todo list?

    Yes. I definitely haven't got all sceneries for that FG. I do now
have terrasync running. But FG currently doesn't load the newly
downloaded scenery until the next run.  Maybe worthwhile making FG to be
able to reload scenery or something (either manually requested by user,
or check file mtime maybe?).

    Similarly, I won't have all the aircraft everyone has, which means
every now and then you will see someone on the map but empty air in the
mpcam. Perhaps FG could load a default aircraft (c172p or ufo) when it
hasn't got an aircraft for an MP or something.

Pigeon.