* Jon S. Berndt -- 9/7/2007 1:33 AM:
[ground material aware gear handling in JSBSim]
> Well, if I was the one doing the ridiculing, I apologize.

No need to, you weren't, IIRC.  :-)

But the ridiculing became known to the IRC participants, and this
caused very upset (and slightliy exaggerated :-) reactions there.
Unfortunately, someone posted the IRC protocol to the JSBSim list
to pour more oil into the fire. Ever since then people on IRC
were cautious when the spy was online. (And I apologize for my
part in the harsh reaction, which was not meant for publication
but only to release some pressure. :-)

m. (a.k.a. cptf)