> I think Jon B. is onto something by asking how turbulence is
> implemented in the various fdms.
>
> Thanks for the ideas,
> Dave

Does anyone know what typical values are for these two properties:

/environment/turbulence/magnitude-norm
/environment/turbulence/rate-hz

The fact that the first property is named magnitude-norm (emphasis on the
*norm*) makes me suspect that the turbulence goes from _1 to +1. But, that
wouldn't do much for turbulence. And, is that 1 ft/sec? Or is it the value
of the turbulence in ft/sec?

Jon