On Friday 11 January 2008 23:49, LeeE wrote:
> On Friday 11 January 2008 21:50, Curtis Olson wrote:

> > > Actually it's only the clear() part that it "generic".
> > > clear() is a method of
> > > the vector template.

> > > Try commenting out the call to build() from the code that you
> > > quoted above.
> > > build() is called inside init(), so there should be no need
> > > to call it again
> > > after init().
> >
> > I suspect the build() is there so you can change the autopilot
> > config file while flying and reload it.  That way you don't
> > need to restart the sim to fiddle with the gains.
> >
> > Curt.
>
> I'll give what Roy suggests a try - build() is called from within
> init() and build() creates new controller, predictor and filter
> nodes (if I'm interpreting it correctly).  If it's being called
> twice, after clear() then it might explain something.
>
> No problem to give it a try - I'll post back after re-compiling.
>
> LeeE

Spoke too soon - I thought I'd update SG & FG from cvs before trying
this and now FG won't get past the 'loading scenery objects' phase.
Setting --log-level=info seems to show FG looping while displaying
lots of:

Processing registration HA-LHA with callsign MAH096/5

type messages, which seem to be repeated over & over.

It'll have to wait until the morning now:(

LeeE