Am Sonntag, 10. Februar 2008 14:57 schrieb Maik Justus:
> That was my problem. I placed this file in my $FGROOT/data directory.
> (Maybe this would be the better place for that? For no other extension I
> had to install any data in the home directory. And the home directory is
> not within the cvs-tree.)
Good news, that it is working for you now. I am still thinking about making
this a part of the base package or an extension to be downloaded separately.

There is now a download link for the current development version of the EDGE
540 on my rbar page at
http://www.t3r.de/fg/fgfs-rbar.html
It is still under heavy construction, but you may already check it out and
have some fun with it. But beware, it is nearly unlandable due to the lack of
flaps or speedbrakes. The FDM needs some tweaking here and there...

Please don't put it into CVS (yet) - there is to much work going on at the
moment and I don't want to bother the CVS commiters to often.

Enjoy - Torsten