Detlef Faber wrote:

> This is most likely sorting order. I usually fix this by putting the
> transparent parts in a seperate xml file and load it at the very end of
> my model.xml file. This works with plib too.
>
> Avoid transparent parts in textures. Weird things can happen.

Ok, thanks for the hint.
I agree transparency in textures isn't all that great (I've been
fighting problems caused by them from day one) but it allows me to add
different markings to the same aircraft and they can be of a higher
resolution that the skin that way.

If you have any suggestions on how to do this without transparent
textures I would be pleased to know.

Erik