> Hi people,
>
> Be advised that the texture repeat parsing of the osg ac3d loader
> plugin changed on 3rd of october.
> This means, textures without a "texrep" value will not repeat any more.
> This might affect texture animations, such as in the case of kx165
> (patch attached).

Thanks. This is a bad thing and good to know.
A quote from the ac3d file format:
<quote>
*texrep %f %f

Optional - default 1.0,1.0 .  The texture repeat values for the tiling of a
texture on an object's surfaces.
</quote>

So a missing attribute shall default to 1.0/1.0 and does so in AC3D.
This will break many texture animations for models created in AC3D.
After editing a .ac file in AC3D that has
texrep 1.0 1.0
entries for objects, these go away after saving the file.

I consider this a bug in the osg ac3d loader.

Anyway - your patch is applied and I hope I allways remember to restore the
attribute manually after modifying.