Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..excellent, then you would be in an excellent position to verify
> there indeed _is_ a house [...] I found none and said so.

Err, you can see it yourself, at least the roof... if you look on Google
maps, click Map view, type in the address.  It will show you the house
section numbered 5A slightly to the left and down from where Google puts
the marker, put your finger on the section, now click Satellite view, it
will show you the house.  It's a back section with a grey roof.  Got to
love the eye in the sky.

> ..respect for who?

Well I think it's just rude to post such personal details on public
lists, sure it's available elsewhere I guess (whois) but still, I don't
personally feel comfortable in posting such information.

> ..I certainly missed _your_ half of this conversation,
> _did_ you try post this to FG-dev or

Eh? You've lost me here. I posted only to FG-dev.