Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..ok, this far I have found a fake physical address, suggesting my
> suspicion is confirmable.  So I cc.
>
> ..unless New Zealand allow a fake address, a fake company, a fake
> name etc, these are illegally registred web sites.

Are we taking about whois data Arnt?  The whois data on the domains
seems to be sensible to me, infact, it's about 3 KM as the Cub flys from
my own house in Hoon Hay.   He is very nearby to a  very historic
airfield which is sadly going to close in a couple of months forever to
be made into housing by the landowners :-(

I have noticed this rebranding of FG for sale on the dominant auction
site here in NZ for quite a long time, but never really felt concerned
by it  -
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PC-games/Simulation/auction-188794636.htm

Now I look, the trademe username is "casey-a" from Christchurch, the
whois data for the domain indicates this is Mr Andrew Casey of that
address.  Phone number etc is in the whois.  I won't post it here for
respect.

The whois on flight-aviator.com and idbproductions.com match up.  The
whois on idb.net.nz doesn't quite, but could just be an work address,
it's not very far away.

The company name in the whois "KcKpers Ltd" is a legitimate company, and
the Director's address agrees with the whois on the .com domains, you
can search the company at www.companies.govt.nz .  Mr Casey is the only
shareholder (nothing sinister in that, common practice).  The company
was incorporated in 2002, and Mr Casey was he who did that incorporation
and had the same Wigram address at the time.

I don't see any fakeness Arnt?  Or have I missed half of a conversation
somewhere?

---
James Sleeman