* KcKpers Ltd -- Saturday 22 November 2008:
> I will remove any images if you notify me that you wish them
> to be removed.

No! Remove all of them, unless someone gives you explicit
permission to use them! You don't have any permission so
far! You are violating our rights and international
copyright law! Copyright doesn't work on an "opt-out"
basis!

> If flight gear is under a GPL license, does this not mean
> work created with the use of flight gear is also under this
> license if it an output of this software

No! My editor is GPL, but what I write with it is not!

m.