* James Sleeman -- Saturday 22 November 2008:
> I think while an ethical debate is good, perhaps flightgear-devel
> isn't the place really, [...]

Don't worry, flightgear-devel is the right place for that. This
is very much on-topic. And I don't take orders about what I
write about, except from Curt. I've already stopped posting
to the forum after the self-proclaimed forum police tried
to tell me what I should write about and what not. This doesn't
work here, as long as I'm flightgear developer. Once I've
turned into a mere lurker -- and this will certainly happen
at some time --, I'll shut up.

> perhaps the simplest means of resolution would be for the
> infringing party to take down the screen shots, take their
> own screen shots, and apologise for the mistake.

Agreed.  :-)

m.