On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, Durk Talsma wrote:

> Please note that I made an aircraft selection that was based on various
> suggestions made on the list, but that -as far as I'm concerned - this
> selection is not yet final. I've been trying to cut down the total number of
> aircraft in the base package, yet preserve the variety in feature richness
> that we originally had. Based on this, I came to the following list:
> ..
> Zeppelin NT     : Airship
> ..

Hi,

I'm very happy to see my airship in the proposed base package :).

There are some minor snags, though: It currently depends on some files
provided by other aircraft. Most of them are instrument related,
primarily the PFD, which isn't the right model for this aircraft but a lot
better than having none at all.

Here is a summary of the dependencies:

Aircraft/CitationX
   Nasal/flightdirector.nas,Nasal/Primus1000.nas,Nasal/rmu.nas,
   Models/Instruments/PFD/*,
   Models/Instruments/fmc.*
Aircraft/Citation-Bravo
   Models/Instruments/dme.*
Aircraft/Submarine_Scout
   Models/mp_broadcast.nas

Fortunately the CitationX is in the proposed base package, so it's only
the DME instrument and the broadcast module I'll need to add.

There are also some unnecessary instruments in
Aircraft/ZLT-NT/DualControl/Instruments/
that could be removed to save space and potential confusion. (The
DualControl directory contains all instruments I had made dual control
enabled and not just those used in the Zeppelin NT.)

Cheers,

Anders