AJ MacLeod wrote:
> On Monday 01 December 2008 08:32:40 James Sleeman wrote:
>
>> Don't know about the Camel, ... having engine throttle is really not
>> realistic etc...
>>

> I'd suggest that you do a bit more research on that issue...

I admit I am not a Camel expert :-)

I guess I always think of a Camel as having a Gnome in front, which has
no throttle at all as I recall and as such blipping was the order of the
day.  Certainly other engines installed were throttle-able in a fashion.

Now I look closer though I see in the Camel's help.xml it does have a
blip switch, but still the throttle throttles, so I guess it's modelled
with one of those other engines :-)