Hi,

First of all, many thanks for your effort on this.

I've been downloading the tar files but  these are still being
downloaded and will take about 24 or more hours.... My network is TFFH
but it doesn't help me this time.

Could you (or Curt) give a tag (like RELEASE_1_9_0_PRE1) to the source
files and base packages in the cvs so I can check out instead of
downloading the tarballs?
(are we going to release 1.9.0, aren't we. I'm a bit confused with our
versioning thingies... We need to have more clear versioning pilocy,
but this should be discussed some other time).

So far fgfs works fine except only a few problems (with code from cvs
as of yesterday). I'll try to get these fixed until the official
release date. Thanks goes to those who tested my binaries and reported
bugs/improvements. Now it works on many Macs.

By the way, I'm glad to have Zero in the base package. I'll also try
taking time to improve it too but don't know if I can since I'm
extremely busy right now. So If someone, who is familiar with JSBSim /
external forces, is kind enough to add a hook capability to zero/
jsbsim, I'm very happy (Catapult launch is not needed since it does't
have one). I also need to improve it's Jsbsim FDM but that will be
done after the release due to lacking of time.

Best,

Tat