On vendredi 05 décembre 2008, Heiko Schulz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I did think of that after scratching my head a while ...
> > the metar reported
> > several cloud layers and I did try to switch to a new
> > location as well as
> > switching to fair weather and thunderstorm ... I did get
> > snow and rain, but
> > with a perfectly clear sky.
> >
> > I can try to re-cvs update and re-compile things again if
> > other people are
> > working with todays patches ...
> >
> > Curt.
> > --
> > Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/
>
> Seems to be a bug sicne a while- in the forum someoene else noticed it.

Which is an old bug,  before the coming of that new 3D clouds (with the old 3d
clouds)
I noticed it some years ago , on that mal-list , i had  rain without any
cloud.
............i remember i got flame (or thunder with lighting)  , probably
because i said it without flowers   :)    :)

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire