On 5 Dec 2008, at 14:23, Yon Uriarte wrote:

>   a little patch for the update callback, this time in a readable
> and #ifdef'ed format.
> The update time goes down from 10ms to 1ms on this machine. Fog is
> still applied.

I'd just like to say, this kind of work is appreciated, and much
needed in some areas of FG. Cumulatively, it should keep FG usable on
more machines, for more people, even with the graphical improvements,
which is a great thing. Premature optimisation is a bad thing, but
focused, targeted optimisation backed up by real numbers is a (very)
good thing.

Regards,
James