Have you seen that:

--Flight-Aviator.com acknowledges that there may be an undisclosed amount of
the pictures and / or other content found on this site that are not property of
Flight-Aviator.com.  If you feel you own one of these pictures and / or
content, feel free to contact us at through our site.  We will either remove
the photo(s)and / or content or add credits. Contact Us Here

http://www.flight-aviator.com/disclaimer

still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html