Hi,

I've just "created a ticket" on the www.flightprosim.com website. In other
words,

I have tried to contact the webmaster/seller. I asked him if the package is
released

under GNU GPL. Also I kindly asked him to remove the images or place clear
sources.

If the situation doesn't improve within 7 days (which is very likely I think) I
will contact

the hosting company and ask them to remove the images or even his entire
website.

Curt, you are the maintainer of the list? You might have received an email with
details

about my ticket. Would you be so kind to forward them to me? That way we could
see

the status of our request.

Regards,

Gijs