Hi,

> Should be fixed now - this was a problem with the
> aircraft's -set file, someone removed the reference to the
> generic electrical system, so the radios had no power. I'm
> also going to commit a new property to navRadio, so it's
> easier to see if the radios are operable, i.e switched on,
> receiving sufficient power, and serviceable.

I found out that the aircrafts  not working just needed beside the reference to
generic electrical system  a system.xml-file like the Citation Bravo. Without,
the glideslope-hold isn't still working.

That's a new behaviour, as before the autopilot always has been working full
without, but in my eyes the new behaviour makes it more realistic!

I tested it with the 737-300 and Helijah's 737-100 and some others on my local
system and the autopilot worked full again.

Unfortunately my last CVS-version is from 11/27/2009, but here I got my
favourite aircrafts back again...

Cheers
HHS