On 23 Dec 2009, at 11:42, Heiko Schulz wrote:

> 737-300 (Using the autopilot.panel via F11)- in 19.1 the 737-300 was the
> airliner with the best autopilot behavior recommended for ILS-approaches done
> by ap. with my last built from 11/27/2009 the aircraft didn't responded
> anymore on NAV1-Hold and GS.

Should be fixed now - this was a problem with the aircraft's -set file, someone
removed the reference to the generic electrical system, so the radios had no
power. I'm also going to commit a new property to navRadio, so it's easier to
see if the radios are operable, i.e switched on, receiving sufficient power,
and serviceable.

The 737-300 seems to work pretty well now with the generic autopilot. Some of
the VNAV modes don't seem to quite agree with the MCP (especially V/S and ALT
modes) but I'll let the aircraft authors look into that.

Regards,
James