> I already took a look into several times, but if I would able to use the
> Bravo-flightdirector as an example I wouldn't have said this. Syd's
> flightdirector seems to dependant on other things ( not always other
> simlated systems) so I wasn't able yet to use this.

I guess a short explanation of the flight director nasal code is this:
It is more or less an autopilot controller , to manage modes like armed ,
then capture points, and handle pilot button
presses...
The autopilot in passive mode IS acting as a flight director , since it goes
through the motions , but doesn't output
the results to the control surfaces .Those outputs can be used to animate
V-bars. That nasal code probably could use a serious cleaning up , its been
a learn as i go project ...
Its also adapted from Curt's original flight director code , which I
probably trashed trying to be helpful :)

Cheers
and Merry Christmas