Hi Erik,

Just quickly double checked, it seems indeed also (for me) to happen
with the tower view too (not the tower view look from). So something is
changing the sky orientation on (for me) those two views which cant
change view direction via the mouse. Unfortunately i know to little of
flightgear to help out here code wise. Feels like a check needs to be
done before sky rotates which view it is in.

I dont know, trying to help :)

Kind Regards
Rob