Frederic Bouvier wrote:

> Le 01/03/2010 00:22, Vivian Meazza a écrit :
> > I think both effects should be in cvs so that we can do a bit of
> testing. We
> > can then make some informed comment.
> >

> The urban shader is in CVS. I find that the houses are too small,
> compared to 3D models, and I would like to crop the texture a bit. What
> do you thing ?

I can't help feeling a little disappointed close to - the "sugar loaf"
houses look a bit peculiar. From a distance, it's all pretty good. The
houses are probably high enough, but a bit small in the other dimensions.
You have probably pushed this technique as far as it will go, but some
further adjustment might be possible.

I think the results with forest top might be even better suited to this
treatment.

Well done: I think this is all a very worthwhile step for FG.

Vivian