Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to obtain a copy of their source
code?  Could this be posted in a known location?  Or is there a known link
for downloading their code?  It might be useful for us to maintain a
reference copy ourselves somewhere.  It should be no problem to get a copy
of their code, right?

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Gene Buckle wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, Mally wrote:
>
> > ?Looks familiar?
> > http://www.proflightsimulator.com/index3.html
> >
> > Not to be confused with FlightProSim (obviously).
> >
> I'm curious about the claimed SimConnect & FSUIPC compatibility. :D
>
> Which one of you lurking geniuses submitted THAT patch, hrm? *laughs*
>
> g.
>
> --
> Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
> http://www.f15sim.com - The only one of its kind.
> http://www.simpits.org/geneb - The Me-109F/X Project
>
> ScarletDME - The red hot Data Management Environment
> A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
> http://www.scarletdme.org - Get it _today_!
>
> Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
> minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
> holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd
> by the clean end.

Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/
http://www.flightgear.org -