Hm, some need to read
http://www.mail-archive.com/flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg29013.html
 again.

> Gijs wrote (a lot more, but this is an important passage):
"Of course we don't want some of our important pages (main page, download etc.)
to be edited by just anyone
with a wiki account. Luckily, we can add usergroups at the wiki and assign
permissions to them. Thus, important
pages can be locked (on the edit part) for the ordinary users. We've been doing
this with all Newsletters, which
can be edited only by wiki-admins after their publicication. We could create
various groups, and people can be
within multiple groups at once."

I am slowly setting up some test pages for this, so you all can see what is
possible, I'll keep you all up to date.

For the time being it would be very nice to have the statement at the official
website, with a link on the home page.

Cheers,
Gijs